See the Sailing School page for more information.
- If you're around in April, join us for the Havin' A Crappie Weekend Outdoor Festival to help raise funds to implement trails into the park for family enjoyment, learning, and exercise. See our Havin' A Crappie Weekend Outdoor Festival page to learn how you can participate, co-sponsor, or volunteer.
- The park is a great place to bring the family for some summer fun. Check out our Other Events page for events such as Yoga in the Park.
- Looking for a fishing guide? Give Gary Stanton a call today!
- Stockton State Park is also a great place to log your miles for the 100 Missouri Miles challenge. Not familiar? You can run, hike, walk, bike, roll, swim, or paddle your way to 100 miles - all while enjoying our beautiful state. Visit the website to start logging today. It's free!
- After a fun-filled day of activity, visitors can relax and camp under the stars at one of the park's basic or electric campsites, or rent a log camper cabin, or duplex cabins with kitchenettes. If you have a larger group or family and want a great view of the lake, check out our newest addition - our 3 bedroom house.
Check out our Specials page for great deals on boat rentals and lodging throughout the season.
Would you like to bring your four legged pal to the park with you? Check out our lodging page for more information about the "Cabins for Canines" program. This program is currently available in the camper cabins.